Remove VAT on my KS Account
Hello, as an overseas client located in China, I have ordered a service but not do the payment yet, and I realize there is an outstanding VAT involved in the payment, and I apply to remove such tax directly via this mail before I pay for the product. would u pls kindly consider to handle it, and is there any doc I need to offer? pls give me the list, I will prepare and mail you in the attachment. look forward to your quick response.
To apply for VAT exemption on your account, please provide me a copy of following documents:
- proof of your ID: a document where will be your name and photo (example: ID, driving license, etc.) with your 'NIC HANDLE/EMAIL' written down on a piece of paper placed right next to the document, so that both are visible in the photograph.
- proof of your address: photo of document (paper document, not e-form) where will be your (or your company) name and address (example: bank statement, phone bill, gas bill, electricity bill, etc.).
- Documents need to be in Latin (English) script. Documents in other scripts (Chinese for example) are not acceptable as we cannot verify them.
- Passport cannot be used as proof of your address.
- Save your documents in png or jpg format. Other file formats will not be accepted for security reasons.
If you have problems with upload those documents, you can use any online storage service and send us just links to your documents, or you can also answer from your email account, where is send a copy of this message.
If there is anything else please do not hesitate,
免税步骤3：回复邮件，提供资料，所有资料都必须是Latin (English) ，英文，中文肯定不认，所以资料最少是双语且必须是纸质的，不能电子文档，因此你都把他们要打印出来。
Thank you for your reply.
Please be informed that based on your documents I have exempted your customer account to 0% VAT rate.
Starting from next invoices, it will be issued with such VAT rate.
We also remain to your disposal for further questions.
转载请注明:2019-2-22 于 VirPlus 发表